DIGITAL MARKETING LEAD
Launch is seeking a Digital Marketing Lead to help build our marketing team and elevate awareness of our brand. The Marketing Lead understands client challenges and how to best solve them. They use experience, ingenuity and inventiveness to create comprehensive digital strategies across social, outbound marketing campaigns, content marketing, lead generation management, and communications.
The Marketing Lead will work closely with Launch’s strategy and user experience team to create internal marketing strategies. Together we’ll build a team around you and evolve our marketing capability into a valuable service offering that drives awareness and traffic for client business assets.
- Build Launch and client reputation within respective industries.
- Measure and optimize marketing campaigns or direct other members of the team in doing so.
- Stay up to date on new strategies, tools and methodologies for usability and analytics tracking or reporting
- Build and present consumer insights and journeys, strategic POVs, campaign briefs social strategies and content strategies
- Research prospect, client, and industry information for use by Strategy Lead
- Present strategies to clients and engage with stakeholders throughout campaign development and execution
- Promote team collaboration, innovation, and strategic thinking
- Partner with Strategy and Account Leads
- Minimum 5 years agency experience
- Must be organized, detail oriented, flexible and able to prioritize multiple projects with short deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong and proven quantitative and analytical skills
- Experience in PowerPoint, Keynote, Excel
- Familiarity with or ability to understand/learn Google Analytics
- Positive, eager-to-learn attitude
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Passion for trend-watching and consumer insights
- Strong relationship management skills – both internal and client-facing